Saturday, September 25, 2010

#47 Bavaria 8.6 Special Blonde (Netherlands)

Get ready for this one.... I'm not sure where I first heard of Bavaria years ago but I was under the impression it was a well known beer because it was good. So I picked up some Bavaria 8.6 Special Blonde to give it a try and boy was I surprised. Upon opening the can it had a very skunky malt aroma to it and It poured a deep gold color with a white head. Any type of fine beer taste was just overpowered by alcohol, it was almost vodka-like. Even at 7.9% ABV beer should not taste like this in my honest opinion. Not my cup of tea per say, id recommend staying clear. 1.5 out of 5

1 comment:

  1. Esta cerveza es una de mis favoritas, probablemente no sea para tomar un poco todo los días, pero a mi entender es una muy buena cerveza.

    ReplyDelete