Monday, September 6, 2010

#35 Rickard's White

Let's take it mainstream for a bit here and try some Rickard's White. I had yet tried this beer until a recent visit to the The Pógue Fadó Irish Pub (which has some great food by the way,) for a diner with my visiting family.

To begin with the beer itself is fairly cloudy, the smell was of a citus-y nature and the taste followed right along with a quite strong orange, fruity taste. It wasn't terrible to drink, went down fairly smooth and was a little creamy. I only had 1 but I don't think i'd be able to drink something like this all night due to the strong citrus taste but I could definitely see how this would appeal to someone who does not drink a lot of beer. Even so, this is my  blog so I get to decide the rating =)    2/5


Up Next... Propeller Hefeweizen

No comments:

Post a Comment