Friday, October 15, 2010

Time for a post!

Ive been busy of late... drinking new beers that is! The bad news is I havent had the time to write up full reviews on some of these but I figured it was time to update you all on what Ive had the honors of trying as well as my rating of them:
  1. Löwenbräu (Germany) - 2.5 out of 5
  2. Propeller Kristall Weizen (Halifax, NS) - 4 out of  5
  3. Newcastle Brown Ale (England) - 3 out of 5
  4. Big rock traditional Ale (Alberta, Canada) - 2.5 out of  5
  5. Garrison Raspberry wheat ale (Halifax, NS) - 3 out of 5
  6. Murphy's Irish Stout (UK) - 1.5 out of 5
  7. Clancy's Red Amber Ale (New Brunswick, Canada) - 3 out of 5
  8. St-Ambroise Oatmeal Stout (Montreal, QC) - 3.5 out of 5
  9. Garrison Porter's Ale (Halifax, NS) - 2 out of 5
  10. Chimay Blue Grande Réserve (Belgium) - I plan on doing a full review on this one once I can get my hands on it again so you'll have to wait and see!
  11. Hoegaarden (Belgium) - Unique and very drinkable 4 out of 5
So there we have it, I believe that brings me up to #60 and I have some new beer in the fridge waiting for a review so keep your head up for my next post soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment